Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Responsible for initiating & coordinating the Kick Off Meeting process including but not limited to: updating and completing the initial CRM process, coordinating the meeting with different stakeholders, sending the meeting invite through CRM, and supporting the team on following up with any necessary documents required to complete the Kick Off Phase.
• Circulating the weekly Asset Tracker to different stakeholders and providing any other reports when required.
• Provide tenants’ contractors with Authorities NOC along with authorities supporting documents.
• Initiating the document control process, regular auditing of archived documents for RID & RD, ensuring archived documents are as per the department’s guideline and supporting the team in completing all documents required prior to CRM case closing and store opening.
• Supporting the team in store opening announcement presentation layout when required, filing and sharing the final presentation to relevant stakeholders.
• Preparing the renovation summary and updating the CRM inspection cases for Lease Agreement renewals.
• Responsible for preparing Business Reports such as but not limited to: department’s monthly reports, updating the workload report, green star report and department’s KPI reports as required.
• Circulate through DocuSign any document that requires internal approvals/signature (LODs, TVRs, LOPs).
• Coordinating the fit-out reimbursement process with stakeholders, supporting the team on following up of any pending documents from tenants/contractors, following up of FOD reimbursement request approval with internal finance department.
• Assisting the tenants with Partner Connect system issues by providing guidance to the online system, raising IT tickets for technical issues and keeping record of any recurring IT issues for further system enhancements.
• Supporting the team to resolve any CRM related issues, raising of IT tickets to any technical issues and keeping record of any issues for further system enhancement.
• Coordinating with IT to ensure availability and accuracy of records, updating the email distribution lists when required and ensuring information security by regular checking of BOX access.
• Assisting the Team with the Onboarding process
• Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all time.
• Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values across SMBU and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
• Experience in operations, tenant fit out process etc., ideally in Shopping Mall / retail development in a similar role, is an advantage
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Senior Executive Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Description Supervisory Role Plan and monitor daily staffing schedules and adjust accordingly to...Apply For This Job
Admission Secretary Jobs in Dubai, UAE About the Role We are looking for an outstanding and customer-focused candidate to join...Apply For This Job
Store Supervisor Jobs in Dubai, UAE What you’ll be doing At Chalhoub, creativity is a team effort ! Working as a Store Supervisor...Apply For This Job
Temp Administrator Jobs in Dubai, UAE Role Purpose: The position is responsible for working closely with the Leasing Asset team...Apply For This Job
Customer Service Representative Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Description Senior Customer Care Executive, E-Commerce, 6thStreet 6THSTREET.COM (https://en-ae.6thstreet.com) is a one-stop...Apply For This Job
Fashion Consultant Jobs in Dubai, UAE What you’ll be doing At Chalhoub we express the exceptional! As a Fashion Consultant you will be responsible...Apply For This Job