DSM Specialist-Electricity Residential Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the job
1. Role Objective
Responsible for developing, designing and implementing electricity and water conservation solutions and managing the implementation of one or more DSM initiatives. Responsibilities also include managing a team of internal ADDC staff members and external contractors. The ideal candidate is an experience engineer and project manager who is a proven problem-solver and has demonstrated the capability of completing complex projects.
2. Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
Growth & Sustainability related :
· Technically support through specialized advice in areas of expertise
· Provide advice and act as first level reviewer of all the work of staff, ensure that they are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively and comply with leading practices
· Manage all customer facing transactions in line with ADDC customer strategy resulting in higher satisfaction and timely delivery of services
· Ensure that customer needs, problems and requests are recorded and addressed in a timely manner
· Ensure the delivery of a world-class customer experience
· Support the customer focused culture minimizing disruption to impacted customers ensuring customers are kept informed
Operational Excellence related:
· With the assistance of the Finance, Marketing and Applications Assessment groups, as well as one or more DSM Engineers, develop a business case to be presented to the Department of Energy (ADPower) for funding approval.
· Where merited, design and manage pilot projects to demonstrate the effectiveness of new or innovative DSM initiatives and incorporate the results into the Final Implementation Plan.
· Once ADPower approval has been received, lead the development of a Final Implementation Plan, establishing schedule, customer targets (and waves), promotion methodologies, budget, vendors and supporting resources required to launch and implement the initiative.
· Identify key performance indicators (KPI) for efficiency improvements and for monitoring the DSM initiatives. Establish agreement with the Finance and M&V groups regarding the acceptability of these metrics.
· Once launched, prepare monthly status reports on assigned DSM Initiatives for and ADDC management, outlining enrolment, costs and estimated savings.
· Monitor initiatives to ensure achievement of savings targets and to mitigate shortfalls and risks in program performance.
· Represent ADDC to vendors, contractors and customers of the assigned DSM Initiatives.
Performance Driven Organization related:
· Ensure the availability of required resources to carry out all the tasks related to the team’s functions
· Ensure that all staff acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate training programs
In addition to the above, the incumbent shall also perform all other duties assigned by line manager
. Qualifications & Experience
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent; Certified Energy Manager, Pearl Qualified Professional, or LEED
· Minimum of 6 years
Sr. Strategic Portfolio Analyst Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE About the job 1. Role Objective Implement and manage the transformation...Apply For This Job
Technology Manager Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Title Technology Manager- Verticals Business Job Purpose Managing and leading development for one...Apply For This Job
SAP Solution Architect Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Purpose Managing and leading development for SAP technology and responsible for leading...Apply For This Job
Driver Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Purpose Under the general supervision of the Vehicle Technician and Technical Supervisor is responsible...Apply For This Job
Tool Dresser Jobs in UAE Job Description The Tool Dresser shall perform the following responsibilities including but not limited to:...Apply For This Job
INTEGRATION LEAD Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Title Integration Lead Business Job Purpose Responsible for ensuring that the facility applications/solutions...Apply For This Job