IFRS Expertise & Taxation Specialist Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the job
1. Role Objective
Support the CFO on key Finance issues that are performed by various functional units within the CFO Office to facilitate strategic decision-making and risk assessment of potential way forward options.
2. Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities Growth & Sustainability related :
• Technically support through specialized advice in areas of expertise
• Provide advice and act as first level reviewer of all the work of staff, ensure that they are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively and comply with leading practices Customer related:
• Execute all customer facing transactions in line with ADDC strategy resulting in higher satisfaction and timely delivery of services
• Ensure that customer needs, problems and requests are recorded and addressed in a timely manner
• Ensure the delivery of a world-class business services experience
• Support the customer focused culture minimizing disruption to impacted customers ensuring customers are kept informed Operational Excellence related:
• Oversee all accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition and Tax.
• Prepare and publish timely and accurate monthly financial statements.
• Maintain and manage financial systems and finance master data
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
Financial Controller IFRS Expertise & Taxation Specialist CFO
• Facilitate resolution of technical accounting issues for compliance
• Reconcile and ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Develop and document business process and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen
• Provide Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports of ADDC in coordination with concerned
individuals in the organization.
• Support the development of the strategy for continual improvement of financial management of
• Provide specialized guidance and leadership of reporting strategies to ensure satisfactory
completion in line with approved scope and timelines
• Complies with all audit/regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures
• Allocate responsibility for OSH management and delegation of authorities;
• Ensure adequate budget and resources for OSH management
• Ensure appropriate OSH supervision of employees
• Implement and monitor effectiveness of risk management programs
• Ensure appropriate hazard and incident investigations
• Regularly discuss OSH issues at meetings of departments, divisions or senior management
• Ensure provision of OSH information, training and supervision; and
• Ensure appropriate emergency procedures are developed
Performance Driven Organization related:
• Ensure that all staff acquire the required skills and knowledge by providing coaching and
• Support in development of policies and procedures for various functions within the Office
In addition to the above, the incumbent shall also perform all other duties assigned by line manager.
Candidates with extensive experience in Oracle Fusion will be given preference.
• Process Optimization
• Reporting & Accounting
• Credit/Cash Management
• Tax Compliance
• Accounting systems & Technology
. Qualifications & Experience
• Advanced Degree in Accounting – IFRS, CPA, or similar qualifications
• Minimum of 10 years
• Experience in Oracle Fusion is a Must
• Proven Working experience as IFRS expert for group holding(s), preferably in the Middle East.
• 5+ years I asset heavy regulated sector, preferably in the Energy/Industrial field.
• Experience of working in international settings / teams.
Senior Accountant Jobs in Dubai, UAE What you’ll be doing A- Reporting: Preparing and arranging all pre-closure meetings with relevant...Apply For This Job
General Ledger Accountant Jobs in Sharjah, UAE Position Summary General Ledger Accountant Summary of Main Duties Responsible for General Ledger...Apply For This Job
Warehouse Administrator Jobs in Dubai, UAE Main Duties: Work as an active team member Prepare documentation and inventory for audits...Apply For This Job
Junior Internal Auditor Jobs in Dubai, UAE About the job What you’ll do: At noon, we aspire to be the...Apply For This Job
Finance Assistant Jobs in UAE About the Job: An opportunity has arisen As Finance Assistant (Accounts Payable) to join the team at Jumeirah Zabeel...Apply For This Job
Accountant Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Job description Al Saqer Propert Management is a real estate arm of United AlSaqer Group...Apply For This Job