Laboratory Technologist Jobs in Dubai, UAE
1. Knowing the policies and procedures for lab safety.
2. Ensuring the lab safety procedures to be known to everybody- especially in regards to-
FIRE, BLOOD SPILL, CHEMICAL SPILL.
3. Ensuring FIRE procedures and protocols to be known to all lab personnel.
4. Ensuring the supply and correct usage of PPE by lab personnel.
5. In case of any injury/incidence to ensure the correct measures to be taken and incidence report is filed.
6. Providing reports on any type of spills to HOD.
7. Regular check of any instrument malfunctioning in regards to lab safety.
8. Maintaining safe and dirty area protocols.
9. Ensuring hand washing and 5 moments to be known to all lab personnel.
Orthopedic Staff Nurse Job in Dubai, UAE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks ensuring effective functioning of the...Apply For This Job
Driver Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Description Drives the assigned vehicle safely in accordance with time schedules; transporting staff to...Apply For This Job
Biomedical Technician Job in Dubai, UAE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Bares the same responsibilities of the Senior Biomedical Engineer during holidays...Apply For This Job
Sonographer Job in Dubai, UAE Key Responsibilities: Use evidence based practice and clinical guidelines to produce high quality images for...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse – Pediatric clinic Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Description Position: Staff Nurse – Pediatric Clinic (Western Educated &...Apply For This Job
Nursing Educator Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Job Description Duties And Responsibilities: Handles the orientations and evaluations of all new...Apply For This Job