Marketing Executive Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the job
Job Purpose: –
The role holder is responsible to support the work of Marketing Department on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
Core Responsibilities: –
▪ Execute monthly retail campaigns covering Al Masood Automobiles CPOV & Auto Central.
▪ Track campaign effectiveness from a lead generation & throughput conversion perspective.
▪ Provide instant marketing programmer performance analysis to the field team where necessary.
▪ Work closely with the CX department to analyze customer data, lost sales, & leads analysis.
▪ Manage the external platforms (Dubizzle, SEEZ, simply newcars.com and other future related sites) to maximise presence for CPOV online.
▪ Coordinate with the Digital Marketing Manager to manage the CPOV Ecommerce stock online.
▪ Grow awareness for the Auto central CPOV brand in U.A.E.
▪ Track marketing spend effectively on monthly basis against budget.
Self-Management Responsibilities: –
▪ Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the Marketing Manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
▪ Identifies the training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the Marketing Manager to ensure that the required trainings are arranged and attended.
▪ Strives to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all the competencies and skills required to perform the role.
▪ Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth.
Competencies and Skills: –
• 3 to 5 years in a related field/role, with prior exposure to an agency or in house role
• Knowledge of current and best communication channels and digital marketing ecosystem
• Proven ability to work independently and with others
• Proven capabilities to act in the local and regional market
• MS Office skills
• Results driven
• Big data
• Critical thinking
• People focused
• Problem solving
• Collaboration skills
• Project management
Bachelor and/or master’s degree in business administration, marketing or related field (preferred).
English – Fluent (required)
Front Office Agent Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Description The incumbent in this position is responsible for checking-in and checking-out...Apply For This Job
Marketing Executive Jobs in Sharjah, UAE Position Summary • Marketing executives are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote the...Apply For This Job
Front of House Manager Jobs in UAE The Role: The Front of House Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day...Apply For This Job
English Copywriter Jobs in Dubai, UAE About the job We are looking for a talented and experienced English Copywriter to...Apply For This Job
Receptionist Jobs in Dubai Responsible to provide excellent guest services while manning the reception and being the central point of...Apply For This Job
About the job CSCEC ME is recruiting a Planning Manager to lead the Planning team in a new High Rise...Apply For This Job