Pipeline Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Job Description||ROLE/PURPOSE Jobs at this level are responsible for understanding the Scope of Work and carrying-out duties related to preparation and issue of engineering deliverables for project implementation. Perform pipeline design calculation and analysis. Prepare tender inputs and attend project technical & progress meetings. RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receives allocated duties & studies Scope of Work.
• Performs Pipeline design calculations and analysis.
• Prepares Pipeline design reports, specifications and datasheets.
• Verify drafting for compliance with other engineering documents.
• Co-ordinates with the DOC.
• Prepares the PR.
• Undertakes technical evaluations.
• Site surveys.
• Reports on work progress.
• Man-hour estimates for bids.
• Prepares materials take offs.
• Attends technical & progress meetings.
• Raises the technical queries.
• Attends design review meetings.
• Prepare Tender inputs.
• Trains Entry Level Engineers
• Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard
Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Job Description Summer Intern Program 2023 Make Amazing Happen! Whether you’ve recently finished...Apply For This Job
Assistant Inspector Jobs in UAE Job Description : Mobilize equipment and crew in time at the assigned work site to perform...Apply For This Job
Cathodic Protection Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Job Description A Cathodic protection technologist, well versed in the practices and...Apply For This Job
Safety Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Education: Higher Diploma Employment Type: Long Term Years of Experience: 6 Candidate Gender:...Apply For This Job
Structural BIM Technician Jobs in Dubai Overview KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We...Apply For This Job
Structural Engineer Jobs in Dubai Overview KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are...Apply For This Job