Regulations Analyst Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the job
1. Role Objective
Support the analysis of ADDC’s activities against the Regulatory framework as set by the Department of Energy (ADPower) to identify potential areas of non-compliance and to also support regulatory reporting.
2. Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
Growth & Sustainability related :
.Execute all assigned tasks and to ensure that these are executed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
· Report on the overall performance and work progress of tasks assigned
· Execute all customer facing transactions in line with ADDC customer strategy resulting in higher satisfaction and timely delivery of services
· Address customer needs, problems and requests in a timely manner
· Ensure the delivery of a world-class customer experience
· Support the customer focused culture minimizing disruption to impacted customers ensuring customers are kept informed
Operational Excellence related:
· Provide analysis and forecasts of company performance with respect to business plan initiatives and targets.
· Support the Regulatory Advisor in carrying out responsibilities and accountabilities.
· Ensure that necessary inputs from Departments across ADDC into regulatory data submissions are made in a timely manner and are fully compliant with the regulatory requirements outlined by the ADPower.
· Support analysis of all regulatory scenarios and gathers consistent information for submission to the ADPower.
· Prepare presentations and provides training on regulatory changes.
· Document and track Licence compliance and control of and communication..
Performance Driven Organization related:
· Acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate training programs
In addition to the above, the incumbent shall also perform all other duties assigned by line manager.
. Qualifications & Experience
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years
Administrator Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Description We are currently recruiting for an administrator to join our Transactional Shared Services...Apply For This Job
Administrative Assistant Jobs in Dubai, UAE Duties & Responsibilities: Promotes a safe working environment Promotes ethical practices & maintain patient...Apply For This Job
Billing Executive Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Description Daily collecting cash from the various cash counter cashier based upon the...Apply For This Job
Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai About the job Hiring Call Center Agent with atleast 3+ years UAE experience preferably...Apply For This Job
Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Purpose Responsible for the provision of secretarial, administrative, coordination and follow up support...Apply For This Job
Ward Attender Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Description Duties And Responsibilities Assist in patient care and other ward related duties...Apply For This Job