• Ensure delivery of patient care through implementation of prescribed medication and monitoring effects
• Provide nursing care to patients based on established clinical practice standards
• Record & register patient’s medical information & complete pre examination records
• Prepare examination room, ensure comfortable environment & adequate supply of materials and equipment
• Prepare the patient for examination / procedures & provide privacy
• Ensure that patients / family are provided with adequate and appropriate information and reassurance and consent is taken prior to medical and nursing intervention
• Assist the physician in examining the patient
• Carry out/facilitate any investigations as advised
• Administer medicine, injections, hot water bottles
• Prepare injections and clearing up
• Collect, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify patient’s condition
• Provide technical procedures like dressings, Nebulisation,O2 therapy, preparing for and clearing up after procedure
• Communicate to the patient and doctor of the reports with the deviations from normal values.
• Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members to plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Monitor patients in observation room, and assist in transfer/referrals if required
• Provide first aid and immunizations as required
• Provide need based care and services according to the scope and standards of nursing practice.
• Evaluate response to care, treatment and education and re-plan as required
• Document with clarity & accuracy the care provided with
• Ensure safety of the patients, self, and co-workers while in the clinic.
• Ensure ethical accountability and legal compliance in all actions.
• Demonstrate clinical competence in all aspect of patient care
• Prepare for and assist in clinical tests and medical procedure
• GRBS testing
• Collect labelling and dispatching of specimens
• Escort patients to and from departments like front office, laboratory, radiology, insurance etc.
• Prepare surgical supplies, bandage, splint etc
• Take care of clean and soiled linens
• Take routine care and cleaning of dressing trolleys, cupboards, instruments and equipment’s
• Triaging patients
Optometrist Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE JOB DESCRIPTION Performing eye testing and prescription writing Dispensing and selling optical frames, contact...Apply For This Job
Anesthesia Technician Jobs in Al Ain, UAE Job Description Duties And Responsibilities 1 To assist during induction of maintenance of...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse Job in Sharjah, UAE Job Responsibilities Execute nursing interventions by collaborating with the inter professional team incorporating appropriate...Apply For This Job
Sales Promoter Jobs in Dubai, UAE Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree Job Schedule: Full time...Apply For This Job
Driver Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Description Drives the assigned vehicle safely in accordance with time schedules; transporting staff to...Apply For This Job
Beauty Therapist Jobs in Dubai, UAE About the job Business Introduction Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in...Apply For This Job