1.Manager storage space utilization and develop locations system and care of supply in storage.
2. Resolves the issues related to storage, safety, and HAZMAT Storage.
3. Ensure items are transported efficiently to repair organizations or facilities inside or outside the customer location.
4. Supervise and implement cost saving strategies for procurement, establishing ROP’s, and stockades levels while increasing productivity in warehousing and shipping operations.
5. Decision-making that requires strategic thinking, data analysis, and coordinating with department or other sections.
6. Implements regulations and policies to improve logistics functions.
7. Implement and oversee asset management and asset visibility functions.
8. Ensure tools, parts and equipment are tracked, repaired / calibrated, located and inspected in accordance with required regulations.
9. Generate reports for tracking and accounting for payments, shipping, procurement, property accountability, and warehouse stock.
10. Manage SDR reporting of items delivered to the logistics department.
11. Review and monitor company quality and safety standards regularly and ensure standards are communicated, implemented and monitored by logistics team leadership and employees.
12. Prepare effective and timely performance evaluations, conduct reviews, disciplinary actions and facilitate additional training or mentoring as, needed, driving maximum productivity and quality of processes, systems and procedures, in accordance with policies.
13. Conduct regular employee meetings, and attend company-sponsored meetings or training, as required.
14. Train subordinates in logistics functions. Recognize the strong and weak attributes of subordinates.
15. Plan and order spares from approved suppliers based on demands from maintenance.
16. Maintain and improve service to the customer by ensuring materials are available for operational requirements.
17. Meet operational budget for spares.
18. Monitor stock accountability and requisitions before it becomes an AOG or critical situation to avoid delay in maintenance repairs due to parts unavailability.
19. Working with personnel from Maintenance Planning, Production Planning, Operations, Engineering, Finance, IT for all planning related actions.
20. Coordinate with QC for inspection of parts after repair.
21. Ensure incoming products are traceable, stocked appropriately, preserved according to quality standards, all in accordance with companies standard operating procedures.
22. Ensure monthly cyclic inventories and checks are performed.
23. Monitor all Shelf Life Items, Inspections, Expiry, Preservation, Calibration due dates, O/H, etc…
24. Compile and submit regularly scheduled and random inventory management reports, as required.
25. Maintain and monitor the Key Control Program.
26. Ensures all aspects of an efficient property book are maintained in support of the command supply discipline program (CSDP).
27. Continually monitors and reports issues with sensitive and highly value equiment.
CAT A – Technician Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Job Purpose Carries out Line Maintenance tasks on Air Arabia and...Apply For This Job
Lead Fleet Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Job Description Synopsis The Lead Engineer reports to the Fleet Manager-Boeing and...Apply For This Job
Flight Dispatcher Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Job Description Synopsis The successful candidate will be responsible in ensuring all Etihad...Apply For This Job
Travel Consultant Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Purpose At a Glance We know our success is driven by our exceptional...Apply For This Job
Cabin Crew Jobs in AbuDhabi, Sharjah& UAE Job Purpose Acts as Air Arabia’s ambassador; strives to achieve customers’ loyalty and...Apply For This Job
Cabin Crew Opportunities Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Purpose A personality that shines, the ability to adapt to any situation...Apply For This Job