1. Remove, replace, service, prepare, preserve, clean, and store ALSE / NVG equipment.
2. Performs scheduled periodic maintenance inspections on ALSE / NVG equipment including but not limited to Aviation helmets, oxygen mask equipment, survival vests, first aid kits, head sets, Life rafts, night vision devices, survival radios, survival packs and pyrotechnics, in accordance with directives, technical publications and approved procedures.
3. Checks ALSE records to ensure inspections are completed in a timely manner in accordance with all applicable manuals.
4. Works with individual aviators and crewmembers to ensure proper fit and use of the ALSE / NVG equipment.
5. Requisition of all ALSE / NVG parts, and maintain shop and bench stock for the repair of ALSE / NVG equipment.
6. Inspects and prepares forms and records in accordance with DA PAM 738-751 and internal (JAC) regulations.
7. Train host national personnel on the proper maintenance of the ALSE equipment.
8. Responsible for tools and equipment inventory assigned by the supervisor.
Contracts Officer Job in Dubai, UAE About the job 1.Contract Management Draft and formulate the contracts (SLA, LOA, Framework) as...Apply For This Job
HSEQ Officer Job in Dubai, UAE About the job HSEQ Officer / Executive Responsible for implementation of QHSE culture across...Apply For This Job
Logistics Technician Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE OVERVIEW Compile records of amount, define kind and value of merchandise, material or...Apply For This Job
MCC Engineer Jobs in Sharjah, UAE Job Purpose To act as a focal point for all maintenance to be performed...Apply For This Job
Shift Plant Operator Job in Dubai, UAE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Efficiently implements maintenance work order for all work assignments and...Apply For This Job
Interior Architect Job in Dubai, UAE What you’ll be doing In close alignment with HQ and the Merchandising Manager, develop...Apply For This Job