Nurse Jobs in Sharjah, UAE
To provide basic primary care and general practice nursing services for company’s employees in case they are ill or suffer from workplace/industrial injury. Also, this includes screening programs and participating as required in aviation nursing services to comply with MOH and GCAA regulations.
Key Result Responsibilities
1. Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
2. Assess vital signs and takes samples as indicated, prepares appropriate instruments for examination or procedures
3. Prepare patients for GP consultation and assists GP in conducting regulatory medicals and screening medicals as required accordance to standards and procedures
4. Operate diagnostic machines and perform nursing procedures such as monitoring & administrating oral & I/M medications & I/V infusions, dressing changes, blood pressure measurements, finger stick blood glucose testing, ECG, spirometry, ear lavage etc.
5. Provide instant medical care in emergencies
6. Collaborate with physicians to devise individualized care plans for patients
7. Ensure accurate and timely recording of all tests results into the medical information system/records prior to the patient seeing the doctor and alert the doctor of any irregularities in tests performed.
8. Actively participate in clinical audits
9. Practice Infection Control principles in everyday practice; Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
• A Nursing Degree
• Valid MOH License
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and database systems.
• Fluent in English Language (Arabic is a plus), verbal and written
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a registered Nurse in primary care and nursing practices
• Ability to work 24-hour shift pattern/ roster
• Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and be good team player within the Medical Centre
• Good Health & Fitness
• Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods & procedures and emergency care
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
Insurance Coordinator Jobs in Sharjah, UAE Job Purpose: Responsible for all medical insurance claims related processes including but not...Apply For This Job
Cabin Crew Jobs in Sharjah, UAE Job Purpose Acts as Air Arabia’s ambassador; strives to achieve customers’ loyalty and to...Apply For This Job
Specialist Psychiatry Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Description Duties And Responsibilities Provides the full range of psychiatric diagnosis and treatment...Apply For This Job
Consultant Plastic Surgeon Jobs in Dubai, UAE Purpose of Job To provide patient-centric and evidence based consultant-level care by ensuring...Apply For This Job
Pharmacy Clerk Jobs in Al Ain, UAE Main Purpose Of Job To provide daily administrative and operational support to the...Apply For This Job
Clinical Instructor Jobs in Sharjah, UAE Position Summary Acts as a resource support to the nursing department, focusing on clinical...Apply For This Job