Instrumentation Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Job Description||PURPOSE & SCOPE: Engineers at this level are responsible for the review of enquiry documentation and the Scope of Work and for carrying out allocated duties related to the preparation and issue of Engineering deliverables. This can include site visits. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receives allocated duties and reviews enquiry documentation from client together with Scope of Work to understand what is required. Raises queries through Senior Engineer where there is lack of clarity. Interfaces with other disciplines through Senior Engineer to ensure integration of activities.
• Prepares specifications, data sheets and undertakes calculations to meet requirements of allocated tasks.
• Verify drafting for compliance with other engineering documents.
• Co-ordinates with the DOC.
• Prepares the PR, including the Bill of Materials; specifications; datasheets/drawings; inspection test requirements; and vendor data requirements.
• Undertakes technical evaluations of vendor offers for items to ensure PR’s technical details are satisfied.
• Assist Senior Engineer in pre-engineering site surveys in order to provide input information to facilitate detailed engineering.
• Prepares material take-offs for Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects.
• Competence in using standard industry discipline related software, e.g. INTOOLS.
|Skills Required||MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• B.Sc. in Engineering.
• 3 year’s Engineering experience in the oil and gas industry.
• Good understanding of specific Engineering discipline.
• Knowledge of Engineering Specifications and Software.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Good technical knowledge and skills.
• Good Communication skills.
Interior Designer Jobs in Dubai Overview KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are...Apply For This Job
Electrical Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhbai, UAE Job Description General Characteristics (Job Summary) Complete understanding of codes and standards regarding...Apply For This Job
Senior Planning Engineer Jobs in Dubai Overview KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We...Apply For This Job
QA/QC Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Education: Higher Diploma Employment Type: Long Term Years of Experience: 10 Candidate Gender:...Apply For This Job
Designer -Structural Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Job Description PURPOSE & SCOPE: Jobholders at this level lead teams involved with...Apply For This Job
Sr. Safety Engineer (Process) Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Job Description PURPOSE & SCOPE: NPCC is EPC contractor involved in...Apply For This Job