System and Processes Specialist Jobs in Dubai, UAE
About the Position:
We are looking to recruit an experienced System & Processes Specialist to join Emirates Transport – Fleet Excellence team. This role will be responsible for managing the entire fleet of T&L vehicles and ensuring that they are operating efficiently and effectively. This position requires a highly organized individual who can analyse and develop processes to improve the efficiency and performance of the fleet.
The role is tasked to constantly review the fleet policy and processes. They should continuously look for areas that need to be developed or modified and act through the appropriate channels to drive action to achieve higher fleet performance and efficiency. Performance enhancement is a critical delivery of this role while maintaining best practice industry compliance.
· Fleet Management: Responsible for the management of the entire T&L fleet of vehicles, including vehicle preparation, maintenance, fuel monitoring, and disposal of vehicles.
· Process Improvement: Analyse current processes and develop new processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
· Safety: Ensure that all vehicles are safe and comply with relevant regulations.
· Data Analysis: Analysing data related to the fleet’s performance to identify areas for improvement.
· Budgeting: Monitor fleet budget to ensure that expenses are within allocated limits.
· Vendor & stakeholders Management: Occasionally interact and manage relationships with vendors, suppliers, and internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
· Compliance: Ensure that all relevant regulations are being followed, including DOT regulations and authorities’ legal guidelines.
· Training: Provide training to drivers and other staff members on safe driving practices and relevant regulations.
· Reporting: Prepare and submit reports on fleet performance to senior management.
· Develop, implement, and monitor Fleet Policy, dashboards
· Own operational processes, analyze and report process performance, and monitor process compliance.
· Manage reports in Fleet Management System.
· Manage operational systems and outsourced providers.
· Manage Return vehicles and Total loss scrapping.
· Overseen vehicle Assignment.
· Manage Reserve Process.
· Manage ancillary vehicles.
· Supervise vehicle allocation.
· Manage re-lease vehicles.
· Manage and maintain records of installment of Tracking devices to the fleet.
· Oversee fleet onboarding.
· Define SLAs and KPIs.
· Conduct analysis and monitor compliance.
· Manage maintenance, SLAs, and KPIs.
Experience and Skills Set:
Travel Consultant Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Purpose At a Glance We know our success is driven by our exceptional...Apply For This Job
Videographer Job in Dubai, UAE Job Description Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, we lead in...Apply For This Job
Heavy Duty Driver Jobs in Dubai, UAE Heavy Duty Driver – Tasjeel Business vehicle testing & registration Job Purpose Under...Apply For This Job
Graphic Designer Job in Dubai, UAE Job Description Our client is looking to hire a Graphic designer who have creative...Apply For This Job
Data Entry Operator Jobs in Dubai, UAE About the role We are looking for a Data Entry Operator to ensure...Apply For This Job
CCTV Operator Job in Dubai, UAE Job Description Job Description Day to Day operation of the monitoring center Monitor activities...Apply For This Job