Workshop Technician Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Also, will be responsible for:
1. Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
2. Adjust, repair or replace defective components based on analysis of test results, following blueprints, schematics, handbooks, and other technical documents, using hand tools Using hand tools, special tools, and test equipment
3. Examine and inspect calibration on installed or repaired equipment to prescribed specifications and ensure performance of task based on standard procedure.
4. Maintain work area and shop equipment. Housekeeping. Ensure serviceability of general tools, and test equipment by carrying out periodic inspections and calibration.
5. Test Aircraft components such as hydraulics under simulated or actual operating conditions to determine performance and airworthiness, using test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, digital meters and counters, and circuit analysers.
6. Lead scheduled service and maintenance tasks on components and advice on problems maintaining, servicing, and inspecting components and related aircraft equipment.
7. Lead unscheduled maintenance, repair and troubleshooting tasks assigned to aircraft systems, components, and related equipment and ensure the right implementation of procedures.
8. Examine and test repaired components and systems according to standards and procedures and approve the process before signing off.
9. Review and inspect maintenance forms, aircraft records, automated maintenance data systems, and historical reports as required to ensure complete documentation and sign of for the supervisor’s approval.
10. Report findings to supervisor and issues to supervisor and collaborate with the supervisor to assess the problem and lead the implementation of the adopted solution and ensure proper execution in performing tasks.
11. Provide on-the-job training and coaching to technicians on basic tasks and procedures to support their development.
12. Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
13. Comply with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
14. Adhere to company Quality management system (QMS) Safety Management System (SMS) and local occupational health and safety regulation.
15. Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Electrical BIM Technician Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Responsibilities We envisage success in this role to include; Preparing Electrical design,...Apply For This Job
Associate Software Engineer Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Purpose: The Associate Software Engineer is part of the software engineering team...Apply For This Job
Stimulation Supervisor Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE JOB DETAILS Job Title : Stimulation Field Supervisor Work Location Stimulation Vessel Reporting...Apply For This Job
Assistant Mechanic Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE JOB DETAILS Job Level : Assistant Mechanic Reporting to : Support Manager Minimum...Apply For This Job
Design Engineer Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Description Undertake design and modelling works for water supply, firefighting, wastewater and irrigation...Apply For This Job
MRO Technical Specialist Jobs in Dubai, UAE About the Position: We are looking to recruit an experienced Technical Specialist to...Apply For This Job