Sr. Safety Engineer (Process) Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
|PURPOSE & SCOPE: NPCC is EPC contractor involved in executing turnkey projects (onshore as well as offshore) for oil / gas production, processing and transportation facilities.. The facilities could include wellheads, well-fluid gathering, oil / gas separation, gas compression / dehydration, flare, vent / drain and other utilities and plant safety systems. NPCC is looking for recruitment of Senior HSE Engineers who shall be responsible for producing various Loss prevention and HSE Deliverables (such as HSE Philosophies, HSE Plan, Fire & Gas system design, fire protection system design, safety studies ET.) for the Projects / Enquiries. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reports to H.O.D. (Safety) and works under his overall supervision
• Assumes responsibility as Lead HSE Engineer for the project and capable of producing deliverables with minimum assistance / supervision.
• Responsible for producing HSE deliverables such as Hazardous Area Schedule, Fire & Gas Detection Study including Detector’s Layout, performing Firewater Hydraulics , sizing Fire Water Pump and Deluge System, preparing detailed P&IDs for fire protection system, preparing data sheets for firewater pumps, deluge valves, sprinkler nozzles, foam system and other miscellaneous fire protection equipment.
• The responsibility shall also include coordination with client, HSE Consultant( who are assigned to perform specialised studies), other discipline engineers and Project team
• Perform Flare Radiation and Dispersion Analysis as required
• Prepare/ review Safety Equipment Layout and Escape route layout.
• Participate in HAZOP, HAZID and other safety studies.
• Provides input for the development of the Planning Package and project progress reporting.
• Develop Spread Sheets; programme to simplify computational works.
• Should be familiar with current HSE practices and should have hand-on experience with the software FRED, DNV PHAST PROFESSIONAL, PIPENET etc. used for Consequence Analysis and firewater
• Degree in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent from a reputed institute
QA/QC Engineer Jobs in UAE Responsibilities include but not limited to: Extensive support required from the Corporate QA/QC to all...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Surveyor Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Description To manage, control and monitor all commercial aspects in the delivery...Apply For This Job
Project Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Job Description General Characteristics (Job Summary) – Responsible for the efficient execution of...Apply For This Job
Radiographer Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Education: Diploma Employment Type: Long Term Years of Experience: 4 Candidate Gender: Male Preference:...Apply For This Job
Head Of Department Of Electrical Engineering Jobs in Sharjah, UAE Job Description Provide effective leadership with well-defined plans to nurture...Apply For This Job
Inspector – Architectural Jobs in Dubai, UAE Job Description The Architectural Inspector will ensure the contractors are compliant with the...Apply For This Job